About the role
The overriding responsibility of this role is to manage the day to day activities of the administration teams and client affairs of the entities under administration. To provide support to the Managing Director and to work with colleagues in other jurisdictions to enhance the offering of MJ Hudson.
About the successful candidate
The individual will have a proven track record in the fiduciary and even within the funds sector. The intention of the Group is to continue to expand in the Channel Islands and internationally and there will be opportunities for the successful candidate to broaden their role and progress.
About the group
MJ Hudson, the asset management consultancy, provides expertise and infrastructure support to fund managers, investors and other specialists in the asset management industries. The firm’s services include law, fund management solutions (including IR & marketing services), international administration, investment advisory, and data & analytics.
This comprehensive range of capabilities, coupled with MJ Hudson’s ability to draw on many industry perspectives, allows the firm to build project teams that are extremely effective at helping clients achieve multiple goals. From its offices across Europe’s major asset management centres and North America, MJ Hudson’s team of more than 165 professionals work for clients managing and advising more than $1trn of assets. The firm has expertise in all traditional and alternative asset classes, including equities and bonds, private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure, energy, and credit.
MJ Hudson operates out of offices in London, Jersey, Guernsey, Zurich, Milan, Luxembourg, Canada and USA and has 5 operating divisions:
• Law – Specialist legal services for alternative asset management, focused on M&A and investment funds.
• Investment Advisory – Investment advice and research for institutional investors, wealth managers and family offices.
• Fund Management Solutions – A multi-funds platform providing support and regulatory cover to asset managers and advisers, as well as integrated investor reporting, marketing and investor relations services.
• International Administration – A Channel Islands, London and Luxembourg-based fund and corporate administration and fiduciary team.
• Data & Analytics – Benchmarking and ratings services, consulting, market research, and specialist workflow tools for fund managers and investors
Mandatory key attributions
• A proven track record in the fiduciary industry
• Able to work under pressure to high timetables as the need arisen
• Ideally with a knowledge and experience in Corporate clients as well as Private
• Ability to work in a small team and help it develop
• Enthusiastic, approachable and hardworking with a positive and helpful “can do” attitude;
• Self-motivated, organised and able to juggle multiple tasks;
Preferred attributions (not essential)
• Knowledge of the Viewpoint system;
• Having experience of Jersey and Luxembourg Fiduciary work would be an advantage
Please complete the following form and upload a CV and covering letter to apply for this position.
Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.