Ryan is a corporate specialist with a practice focussing on M&A, buyouts, debt & equity financing, corporate governance and start-ups. Ryan joined the firm in 2013 and subsequently completed his training contract, qualifying in June 2015.
Education and Qualifications
- Solicitor (England and Wales), June 2015
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), College of Law, Guildford, 2009-2011
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law, Guildford, 2010-2011
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law, Guildford, 2009-2010
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), History, University of Nottingham, 2006-2009
- Pacific Current Group on its acquisition of a minority stake in Astarte Capital Partners LLP
- A family office on the sale of its interests in Wagamama to The Restaurant Group plc
- A founder on the de-merger of a global recruitment business focussed on the asset management industry
- The founders of Phenna Group on their CVC-backed MBO and subsequent acquisitions of Hansen Aerospace, Professional Soils Laboratory and Building Envelope Technologies
- Alpina Partners on its leveraged acquisitions of Assent Building Control, a UK regulated building inspections business and Virtalis Limited, a UK virtual reality business with US and South East Asia operations
- M3 Global Research on its acquisition of a Swedish medical research business
Ryan is a keen home cook with plans to undertake formal qualifications in food and wine. Ryan enjoys hiking both at home and abroad whilst on holiday.