Peter joined MJ Hudson in 2016 and advises on a range of Corporate, M&A and Investment Funds matters.
Peter is a dual-qualified lawyer (England and Wales and the Republic of Ireland). Peter joined MJ Hudson from a leading media firm in Soho where he advised clients on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious matters. Peter has also worked for a Congressman in Washington D.C and as a paralegal for Warner Music in London.
Education and Qualifications
- B.A. (Hons) in History and History of Art from University College Dublin in 2007
- Completed the GDL and LPC at The College of Law, Bloomsbury in 2010
- Solicitor (England and Wales)
- Advising a range of LPs, including Aberdeen Asset Management, Allianz Capital Partners, AXA REIM, LGT Capital Partners and Access Capital Partners, on several primary closed-ended fund investments
- In 2017, advising a Sovereign Wealth Fund on circa $1.5bn of investments into real estate, credit and private equity funds
- Advising on the acquisition of a public limited company by a private limited company
- Establishing Calunius Litigation Risk Fund 3 LP which raised a total of £100 million of commitments
- Advising a Luxembourg based fund on a Series A investment into a live music ticketing start-up
- Advising a US Insurance group on its acquisition of a UK company
- Advising a Spanish fund-of-funds on its participation in a consortium investment in a North American safety equipment business
Outside of work, Peter enjoys trying out new recipes, listening to music and attending gigs.
Publications & Speaking