Gbemi joined MJ Hudson in May 2018 forming part of the Fund Management Solutions team. He is ACCA qualified and has joined the Fund Management Solutions team to work within the Fund Accounting and AIFM services.
Gbemi joined us from Langham Hall where he worked as a Senior Analyst within the AIFMD Depositary team responsible for managing a portfolio of AIFMs focusing on Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Debt.
Prior to that, Gbemi worked as a Public Sector Internal Auditor for Deloitte and Mazars.
- Fund accounting services and supporting the audit of Volpi Capital Investments LP
- Supporting the AIFM team with the audit, operations and management of the Socii Capital Fund I LP
- Supporting the AIFM team with the operations and management of a credit fund
- Updating of AIFM operational processes, specifically with regards to fund audits and accounting monitoring and sign off functions
- Building out the AIFM team to increase capacity to onboard new clients.
- Qualified member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- BSc Joint Honours in Finance and Business from the University of Sussex
Football, music and travel.