Emmanuel Amos has experience advising on a broad range of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital transactions, restructurings and fund formation. Emmanuel was listed as a recommended lawyer for hedge funds by Legal 500 in 2017.
Prior to joining MJ Hudson, Emmanuel was a member of the corporate team at a London magic circle law firm and the Singapore office of a leading US law firm.
Education and Qualifications
- Solicitor (England and Wales)
- Various founders and start-up businesses in relation to capital raising and shareholder arrangements.
- CBRE Global Partners on its investment in various Australian commercial property funds.
- GE Capital Real Estate on the sale of its asset manager and investment adviser operations and other interests in a EUR570 million Polish real estate fund to Valad Europe.
- Macquarie Capital on its principal investment in an Indian online travel company.
- BAE Systems on the reorganisation of its interests in a number of industrial companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and an enhancement of its existing joint venture relationship with Riyadh Wings Aviation Academy LLC.
- EQT VI on its acquisition of Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing for EUR942 million.