Andrew joined MJ Hudson as a lawyer within the venture capital practice in 2017.
He has extensive experience advising venture capital, private equity and corporate clients on venture and growth capital transactions.
Prior to MJ Hudson, Andrew worked at international law firms, Macfarlanes and Mayer Brown.
Education and Qualifications
- Completed the LPC at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
- Degree in Law (LLB) at the University of Exeter
- Solicitor (England and Wales)
His recent experience includes:
- advising Entrepreneur First on its group restructuring and Series A investment by a group of US investors;
- advising Calibrate Management Limited on several pre-Series A preferred equity investments within the technology sector;
- advising Greyhound Capital on its Series C investment in a technology group;
- advising BurdaGmbH (a multi-national media group) on its Series A equity investment in an internet search engine group;
- advising NSI Ventures on its Series C investment in an on-line education business.
In his spare time, Andrew tries to keep himself active by playing a variety of sports including cricket, tennis, squash, golf and football.