Andrew Mills’ legal practice focuses on providing advice concerning private equity, infrastructure and general corporate transactions, including competitive auction sales, public to private transactions, fund manager spin-outs, fund and fund manager formation, joint ventures and equity fundraising.
Andrew is a qualified solicitor in England & Wales, having trained at Hogan Lovells. Before joining MJ Hudson he spent 6 years working in Clifford Chance’s private equity group, including six months in Clifford Chance’s Frankfurt office in 2012. Andrew has also undertaken a secondment at 3i Group.
Education and Qualifications
- European law, University of Warwick (including year studying German Law at Justus-Liebig Universität, Giessen, Germany)
- Solicitor (England and Wales)
- A family office on the sale of its interests in Wagamama to The Restaurant Group plc
- The carve-out of a loading systems servicing company from a private-equity owned international group
- The founders of Bradbury Phillips International on its sale to knk Business Software AG
- Alpina Partners on its leveraged acquisition of Virtalis Limited, a UK virtual reality business with US and South East Asia operations
- M3 Global Research on its acquisition of a Swedish medical research business
- A German private equity firm on its acquisition of a regulated UK building certification business
- A German family office on its acquisition and subsequent sale of a UK manufacturer and distributor of medical devices
- IPAN GmbH on its acquisition of a global IP systems platform
Running, cycling, swimming. Also, prior to embarking on his legal career, he was an elephant keeper for a summer.