What are LPs (actually) thinking? Live Discussion
Our next live discussion – What are LPs (actually) thinking? – will take place on 3 June at 3:30pm (BST). MJ Hudson Partner, Eamon Devlin, will interview Jim Strang of Hamilton Lane, to discuss the following topics:
- What pressures are LPs under right now?
- How will this crisis change the GP / LP relationship?
- What can the industry do better?
- What has been PE’s biggest mistake?
- Three things to make PE better for LPs and GPs
This call is only open to MJ Hudson clients, GPs and LPs.
You can register to attend by clicking here.