Eamon Devlin and Peter Mallon to speak at Dublin PE / VC 0100 Conference
MJ Hudson is sponsoring Ireland’s largest venture capital and private equity conference for the second year in a row.
The conference takes places in Dublin, Ireland, and aims to bring together the Private Equity & Venture Capital community across Europe to discuss their most recent successes, as well as to create a platform where new players (both GPs and LPs) entering the market can meet and network.
Peter Mallon, Investment Funds Lawyer, will moderate:
- Andreas Bohn, Co-CEO & Managing Partner, SwanCap Partners
- Alexander Thees, Co-CEO & Senior Managing Director, KFW
- James Brennan, Investment Director, Ireland Strategic Investment Fund
- Michael MacGrath, Associate Director, Davy Private Clients
Eamon Devlin, Partner, will moderate:
LP & GP Dynamics (13:10-14:00)
- Anthony Dalwood , CEO, Gresham House
- Nick Fenn, Managing Partner, Beechbrook Capital
- Ana Maria Harrison, Partner, Adams Street Partners
Please visit the 0100 Conference website for more information.