Live Discussion – LPs: Now or Never
Our next live discussion – LPs: Now or Never – will take place on Thursday, 25 June at 15:00 (BST) MJ Hudson Partner, Eamon Devlin, will interview Delaney Brown of CPP Investments, to discuss the following topics:
• Will we see more or less LPs going direct
• Has power swung from GPs back to LPs
• How will the crisis impact GP / LP relationship
• Impact on first-time funds
• PE in two years’ time looks like….
• What is the number one issue in PE
These calls are always conducted on a private basis and their content is not to be attributed publicly. The call is open to MJ Hudson clients, GPs and LPs.
Please note that attendance is subject to approval. To register your interest in attending, please click here.