Hot Topics in EIS Fund Due Diligence
5 Chancery Lane,
MJ Hudson Allenbridge Lead Analyst, Luke Barnett, will take part in a panel discussion on that impacts many wealth managers at this time of the year – Hot Topics in EIS Fund Due Diligence.
It is anticipated that a number of topics will be discussed that are outside the scope of standard EIS fund due diligence including:
– drilling down into the different conflicts of interest that fund managers face
– transparency on fees, particularly the disclosure of fees charged to Investee Companies
– how useful are IPEV Guidelines for portfolio valuations?
– the role of the EISA in establishing trust between investors and fund managers
Other panelists include:
– Ewoud Karelse, Head of Tax Advantaged Investments, Tilney Financial Planning
– Kealan Doyle, Investment Manager, Symvan Capital