High Performance for Finance Professionals – Lessons from the Worlds of Sport and Business
MJ Hudson is delighted to host an evening with Gisela Jaeggi of Mobiliar Asset Management AG and Irish sporting and Gaelic football star Aaron Kernan. Our focus of discussion will be on high performance and wellbeing in the financial services and private equity communities. We will interview our guest speakers to gain insights and tips on how to perform at a higher level.
This event has limited availability, so we recommend that you contact our Events Team soon if you wish to be considered for a ticket.
Registration and refreshments
Speaker: Eamon Devlin, Partner and Head of Zürich Office, MJ Hudson Law.
Interview with Aaron Kernan
One of Ireland’s best known and most successful sporting figures, Aaron is CEO of a real estate business and a regular TV and radio pundit and speaker on sport and business in Ireland. Aaron played for the Armagh Men’s Gaelic Football Team for 10 years, the Irish national side, earning several medals and is part of Ireland’s best club team of a generation. We will ask:
• How can we perform at a higher level?
• What can sport teach business?
• Perseverance – what it is? How do we get it?
• Dealing with setbacks and failure.
In Conversation with Gisela Jaeggi of Mobiliar Asset Management AG
• How to manage a busy personal and business life.
• Can Private Equity give people a balanced life?
• Challenges faced in managing and leading a team in business.
• The value of a mentor.
• What is Mobiliar Asset Management’s approach to Wellbeing?
Drinks and Networking