VCT Valuations & Monitoring
Generate individual VCT valuation summaries and other reports.
This service provides the individual investor, IFAs or wealth managers with:
- Valuations and portfolio summaries collated from the performance data and information collected on the IQ system, since the inception of VCTs through all corporate actions and all allotment data
- Historic performance and strategy analysis
- Ability to obtain a point-in-time valuation or subscribe on an ongoing basis*
The fees are determined by the number of client valuations:
- Individual investors package is £9 per calendar month and available via our standard registration process
- Adviser portfolios package with up to 20 client portfolios is £99 per calendar month and available via our standard registration process
- Over 20 client portfolios are priced on an individual package basis
MJ Hudson offer the ability to generate standard valuations or bespoke statements using the clients’ personal branding.
For information relating to this service and our other offerings, please contact us.
* As part of the subscription Monitoring Services, we will store the data for you and give you access to ongoing monitoring of the selected VCT Portfolio.