Transition Management and Transaction Cost Advice
Our Transition Management and Transaction Cost Advisory service provides you with the tools and resources to ensure that transition events are executed smoothly and the explicit and implicit costs of all portfolio changes are minimised. Our core belief is that the best outcomes stem from an honest, unconflicted and customised approach to providing advice. In so doing, we seek to help our clients make better investment decisions consistent with their fiduciary responsibilities.
Our services include:
- Transition Manager Selection.
- Transition Management Advisory & Oversight.
- Transition Management Cost Analysis and Reporting.
- Transaction Costs Analysis.
The advantages of working with MJ Hudson Allenbridge:
- Team led by a seasoned transition management professional with over 16 years’ experience at the ‘coal face’
- Analytics provided by a leading global provider, whom has granted UK access to its service exclusively via MJ Hudson Allenbridge
- Qualitative assessment of transition events – pre, during and post. Identifying the right transition provider, monitoring their progress against targets and analysing their performance requires experience that asset owners rarely have access to.
- Independent qualitative advice and quantitative analysis, bespoke to each client’s specific needs.
- As MJ Hudson Allenbridge is purely an advisory firm, there is no conflict for asset managers in providing the detailed confidential data that is essential to conducting a full cost analysis (particularly implicit costs).
- A flexible alternative to an internal fixed cost capability
- Allenbridge can analyse transition management events ex-post and if identified, seek remediation on behalf of our clients
- All written advice must go through our governance process and is subjected to a peer and compliance review.
- Our Senior Advisers are all registered with the FCA and are “Approved Persons” (CF30).
- Our Advice is covered by our umbrella Professional Indemnity Insurance.
For more information on our transition management advisory services, please view and download our flyer via this link.