Simon Radford talks to Tech Hub, ‘Accessing EIS and SEIS Funding for your Startup’
London 1-15 Clere Street London EC2A 4UY
Simon Radford of MJ Hudson Allenbridge will be providing an overview on tax-advantaged funds SEIS / EIS to the Tech Hub community.
The session will cover:
- What is SEIS and EIS? And What are VCTs?
- The EIS Market – fundraising data, number of investments.
- Examples of successful startups who accessed tax-advantaged funds – Zoopla, Secret Escapes, Blue Prism, Five Guys, Crystal Maze.
- An entrepreneur’s methodology for carrying out due diligence on VCs.
- A Map of the tax-advantaged market from seed to Series B and C.
- Marketing to the map and pitching effectively.
If you would like to attend, more information can be found on Eventbrite.